Before you leave at the end of the year:
Save any files from your network storage that you want to keep. You can:
- store them on a USB memory stick
- burn them to a CD or DVD
- upload them to a non-CSSU Google Drive account, DropBox, etc.
Before August 1:
If you are transferring Google content after June 16th be sure to log in with @cvsdvt.org instead of cssu.org after your name. (For example instead of email@example.com you should log in using firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Forward your CSSU incoming email to another account. Here's how
- Transfer your CSSU email and Google Drive contents to a personal gmail account. Google Takeout.
- Copy to an email program running on your computer. Here's how (but you're on your own - we can't help you)
- Copy content from Contacts, Blogger, Picasa, YouTube, etc. with Google Takeout. You must be logged in to your CSSU account to use this.
You will not be able to access your CSSU Google Apps account (including Gmail) on or after August 1. Your incoming email will be forwarded to another account you specify until September 30.