Here's how to do it in JumpRope, which is the quickest method, but is less flexible than the Moodle method below:
- Click the Courses tab
- Choose the course
- Choose Print Roster from the pull-down menu.
Here's how to do it in Moodle, which is a few more clicks but allows you more control.
- Open your class page.
- Click "Grades" in the Administration block.
- If you have your class set up in groups, you can choose just the group desired, or all participants.
- From the "Choose an action" drop-down list, Choose "Export -- Excel" (you may have to scroll to see it). See 1st pic below.
- If you wish, you can specify exactly what data is exported, but it's easiest to just hit "Submit," then "Download."
- Open in Excel or Google Sheets, then delete columns that you don't need (you can also add/delete students)
- On the top row, go over to the last column that you would like to print and enter any character in that cell
- When printing the spreadsheet, choose "Show Gridlines." It will print a grid up to the column you specified in the step above.
In Excel or Google Sheets