|image from pixabay.com|
How is this done?
- For students with smartphones, use the built in voice memo app (or try one of the many free apps available for iOS or Android).
- For students with laptops, use the built in microphone to record to TwistedWave (web app) or Audacity (installed app).
- Other students can borrow a handheld digital recorder or a mic to connect to a computer (from 118).
- Smartphones-- install the Google Drive app (for iOS). Share the audio file to Google Drive
- TwistedWave-- File..Send..Google Drive
- Audacity-- save as mp3, then upload to Google Drive
- Once in Drive, share the file just as you would a Google Doc.
- The audio will play inside Google Drive.
Here's a screencast on using TwistedWave and sharing from Google Drive: